When your government is a Krakistocracy you must defame yourself by publishing a document that criminally defames you in order to protect your reputation by publicly addressing a matter of criminal defamation. This is one of those 'times'. On the basis of this unlawful medical report Jean Phillips Manager, Licence Regulation at Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure caused me licence to be suspended - without legal excuse.
Delegate for the Registrar, Jean Phillips at Department of Planning Transport and Infrastructure made a decision to suspend my driving licence based on the above report by Australian registered British trained medical doctor Alison Barbara Jane Cole.
To date there's no confirmation to the suspicion Jean Phillips is related to same state's chief medical officer Paddy Phillips.
1. I booked and kept a double Medicare appointment at about 1:30pm on Friday 16 March 2018 so time was not a problem for Cole.
2. (s3) Cole wrote “Patient unfamiliar to me, but has clear delusional thoughts regarding implants in her brain and leg.”
3. (s3 point 8) Cole failed to tick a box leaving only a question mark “Psychiatric Disorder” a person deemed delusional without having a psychiatric disorder is a person whose been criminally defamed.
4. (s4) Cole rejected document's instructions to complete section marked “Must be completed in all cases” being “Eyesight Certificate.”
5. Cole completed the form in privacy rejecting the document's instruction to “Review section two: Patient Questionnaire with the person” being national law.
6. Cole completed “Patient Declaration” impersonating me without my consent.
7. (s5) Cole admitted in her signed declaration “unable to make a decision based on presentation today” therefore DPTI have no medical report to support any decision.
8. Cole refused to give me copy of her completed form, in breach of national law, being Cole's admission by legal inference that she knew it was not a legal medical report for DPTI purpose, it was merely her private unsupported opinion.
9. Cole is not an expert on mental health and had no relevant medical data.
10. Mental Health Act 2009 (SA) Schedule 1—Certain conduct may not indicate mental illness.
11. I’ve never been legally diagnosed with any mental illness.
12. As licence holder of (SA)AV4314 since about 2005 and (NSW)2554TG since 1973 driving thousands of kilometres across Australia I have never caused any motor vehicle accident of any kind.
what’s criminal defamation?
(1) A person who, without lawful excuse, publishes defamatory matter concerning another living person—
(a) knowing the matter to be false or being recklessly indifferent as to whether the matter is true or false; and
(b) intending to cause serious harm, or being recklessly indifferent as to whether the publication of the defamatory matter will cause serious harm, to a person (whether the person defamed or not), is guilty of an offence. Maximum penalty: Imprisonment for 3 years.
My question is - When is it lawful to defame someone knowing its false?
- (no comment)